Simplify My Meds
Simplify My Meds is a personalized service based on the idea of "refill synchronization", a concept in which all of a patient's prescriptions are coordinated to be refilled on the same day of each month.
The concept of “refill synchronization” was successfully developed in 1996 by a pharmacist-owner in Long Beach, CA, and improves medication adherence by reducing gaps in therapy and promoting monthly medication counseling.
Advantages of participating in the program include:
1. Increased convenience – a single monthly trip to the pharmacy.
2. Peace of mind from being able to get medications on time and in one order.
3. More personal contact with the pharmacist to ask questions and discuss medications
4. Increased understanding of your medication, its purpose, potential side effects and costs.
5. Your prescription records will be easily updated to reflect changes to therapy made by doctors or upon hospital discharge.
Please contact your Drug Emporium Pharmacy for more information on how you can be enrolled.
Patrick Street (304)345-3784
Kanawha City (304)925-8022